Friday, February 25, 2011

WAKING UP TOO

I woke up to alot on my plate this morning..
I have a client to do today at 4 in burbank but that really isnt anything.. to worry or stress about.. its just easy money .

but then a good friend of mine texts me.. we have not been in contact lately as he has been mad that i did not make his Drag Preformance..
even though i have never missed one.

the reason why i couldnt make it was because one of my bestfriends Mom passed away that day. and i couldnt do anythin.. i just stayed there..

he told me that since i havent made an effort to speak to him it shows him the kind of person I am .

WOW really.
Come on now.
SERIOUSLY
i apologized for not going to your show and you ignored me..

you knew i was going threw something and you still cant pick up the phone to atleast text me..
but your making me out to be the bad guy =/

it is really just to much.. honestly..

and then ontop of that.. its just more and more.. ish.

so i have to get ready for my client..
and
this weekend is the make up show... kinda excited about that and to be able to just get my mindoff of thigs

No comments:

Post a Comment