Friday, February 25, 2011

LAST NIGHTS ADVENTURES

So there is soo much that didnt happen last night lol

Sarah Dina Roman and I get ready and then we decieded to stay local, after about 15 minutes Sarah who was driving decieded she rather go to her Boyfriends house..

So Dina Roman and I are stranded at my house..
we get in my car and say F*^& it we will go to WeHo.
We drive out.. meet up with
Byron and his +1

They are all drinking we walk up ... go to the Abbey..
thats a no. They wont let us in because Dina looks like someone else... and that other person is band from the Abbey.

So we try Fiesta Cantina..
we walk up
they wont let Roman go in with his hat. so we go back to the car to drop off his hat.. and attempt again..
this time..
they wont let me in. saying that it is not me ON MY ID ..
wich is dumb.  I have used my brothers ID before i was 21 and i never had a problem .
Now all of a sudden I DO .
Like WTH

So Okay it is  a thursday night, and we have to do something..
its Pan Dulce night at mickies..
We walk up i walk in .. the guy even lets me go in for free..
and then .. NO ONE ELSE CAN GET IN..

at this point we were all  ready to just simply give up .

But get Dina needs to have a good time.. and an intoxicated Roman .. well he needs something else lol ..

So we walk to Club Eleven... And to our surprise it is Straight Night...
UMMMMMM WHY IS THERE A STRAIGHT NIGHT IN WEHO..
Its straight night everywhere else..
every night..
LOL

so Byron is just done and wants to go home, his +1 says no.
by this time it is 1:30 am
and we go to Motherlode..
we get in... 15 inutes later it is over..

Pretty much it was the lamest night i have ever had in WEHO or anywhere for that matter.
But i mean what can we do..

NOT EVERYNIGHT is A GREAT NIGHT =[

hope everyone else had a great time...

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment