Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JUST GOT HOME

On the way home I call Roman . and we start. talking about his birthday coming up in may and what we need to do for bday.. he says he wants to stay in San Fran and wants. to stay at a hotel called Tuck'ed lol ..
its right in the middle of San Fran Tuck'd away lmao. k
but anyways...

so i just got home right now. from a friends house..
honestly he is a great friend..
that honestly cares
we watched the Green Hornet..
great movie
its a guys movie..
but it is still a great movie..
made me crave cofee lol

and then we watched coraline.. i didnt really get it.. or pay much attention to it..
as i had in-n-out in my hand at that point

and if you know me... you know that nothing makes me happier then food lol

so that is pretty much my day for today ..

oh i got the stylist for the shoot in March
my theme is Dia De Los Muertos.
and it is ganna be sicking
i am really stokked about this.
this there had been a great lost in my life..
this is in remembrance to her...
a day to celebrate..

No comments:

Post a Comment