Sunday, February 27, 2011

TODAY

well today..
i really didnt blog.. wich is weird since i always have some witty
remark or though in my head.

but not today..
today was just calm and normal

i woke up i cleaned alittle
i got ready i went and i met with a potential client.

i talked to Manolo
i told Manolo some things that i needed to , and just get things off my chest.

i got home cleaned well sorta cleaned my room and hung out with my mom

today wasnt the crazy life of me..
it was just ME lol

oh i made more progress on my website =]
even though some obsticles came in my way..
you know i had to figure out a way to make it work .

lol

well goodnight
tomarrow is oscar day .

kinda sad that i am not going to the make up show but i mean money wont let me lol
cuz if i go i am ganan spend everything i have..


so yeah .. just
goodnight..

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment