Saturday, February 26, 2011

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE HEART

Why is it that your heart is always messing things up ?

They say that the brain and the heart are suppose to work differently that sometimes you can think with the logic of your brain, or the passion of your heart.. (BUT WHO THE HELL IS THEY?!?!?)

and that it is rare when they both run together on a set topics such as a partner ( boy or girl or tranny {i don't judge})
but it sucks when they do work together.. but in a bad way.

as a person I naturally tend to over think everything, and analyze every scenario. and all the possible outcomes or obstacles..
I mean its a good thing in other aspects as I am almost always prepared when something arises.
(one of the few things I thank my father for teaching me )

but when it comes to the heart it really isn't a good thing.
I catch myself.. good and happy.

but then a thought crosses my head and I run with it..
 I start looking at every thing that has occurred. and bring my own
conclusion to things..

when it can be so simply asked and answered..

idk I feel as if I am not making sense. and in reality I probably am not..
but in my whacked out head..
of all young adult, gay make up and craziness
I feel as if .. I am in the perfect logic.
lol

this really is
THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment