Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CHANGE

Last night at the middle of the night one of my high school friends Roxy came to visit..
as we sat there and ate  left over pizza and spoke of our lives and how it is that in the past few years things have changed so dramatically..

in her eyes i saw a pain, a sorrow that i know all to well.

why is it that in life we all share one thing.. we are all on the search for that one person.. that other soul or heart that can complete us.. and make us feel as if we can go on..

you then live for that person and do everything for that person.

at a young age it is so pure, so naive. And unconditional .

LOVE is one of the greatest emotions that one can feel and when it gets a hold of you it is impossible to let loose. and once it is ripped away... you feel so empty inside..

Today all day in the back of my mind.. i thought about Roxy. About what she is going threw. and about how it is me.. well it was me just last year. How the feelings she has, the thoughts and the sadness. where all to real to me and all so fresh.

and what Roxy told me, " the one thing you are promised is change, but the only thing is that you have to be ready and willing to accept it"

So here we go, this is something new..
my room will be re-arranged
my life will be arranged and today is a start point.
a start for change .

I am naturally a very sweet guy, i like to make other people happy. I find happiness in others around me being happy. But at times i let myself put others in front of me... ill do what i don't want to just because it ill make them happy..

so slowly today i will start some change....
start to make the changed necessary to make myself happy.

=]

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment