Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In the most unexpected place

So last night after everything i sat there and thought about alot..
i thought about how things go..
and what happens.

for you that actually know my personally know that i was pretty much married.. a year ago

i was in a two year relationship with someone that i did everything for..
in the long run things happened.. that simply didnt let the relationship continue.

i was broken down.. and it took me a long time to actually work myself up .. to being that .. MYSELF.

after the things that recentaly happened.. it took me back to some things..

and this guy. (the ex i was married too pretty much)
texts me..
and in a really long time we just had a conversation
something normal and great

what he told me.. made me feel so good..
knowing that what i did.. and what i went threw wasnt unnoticed.

for many instances in my life i feel as if everything i do for people just goes unseen.
that people get accustom to my being nice and doing things for them that, they begin to expect it.. and not appreciate it .

but after having that talk with him... things just idk came into a clear..

SO THANK YOU ...
THANK YOU SO MUCH
for helping me see things again..

and its crazy of something comes..
from the most unexpected place

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment