Monday, February 21, 2011

MEET MANOLO

Manolo is the guy that I am dating,
he is hispanic. Which for me is different ..
he isn't in the industry that  I am  in which is extremely refreshing.. since it is always something different that we can speak of.
At the same time though I feel as if i bore him as we speak about certain things.
since he doesn't get what i am talking about or i don't even know if he cares.

He always makes me crack up, seriously he does
he has so many alter egos. one to fit ever mold or everything.. it makes me laugh ..

he swears up and down that he is this stay at home wifey material that will cook and clean but in the month and week of dating ... i have yet to see that side of him

the thing he does best is either DRINK or SLEEP lol .

but in all honesty i wouldn't change a thing.... =]

he is older then i am, which is also different..
and he has facial hair which btw i cant grow. lol

but yeah that my MANOLO

No comments:

Post a Comment