Saturday, February 26, 2011

MORNING THOUGHTS

So i woke up this morning.. and the first though as i open my eyes.

DAMN I NEED TO GO PEE. lol

but after that since it was a fairly good time to wake up ( 7 am)
i decided to start cleaning my room .

for you that know me personally, you know that my room and I have an on going battle, of who is going to win..
not only that but the gnomes as well .
i swear my room is attacked by gnomes every time i leave.
as i will clean and clean and when things are finally looking back together,
i go to the bathroom come back and it is all messy again..
those DAMN GNOMES

So as i am unpacking all my hats and stuff that i took to Vegas that were just sitting there in the luggage still
there are a few things that i thought about..

1) i hardly wear the hats i have
2) i need new hats
3) i have a awful lot of shoes... when did i get all these shoes
4) i really want those shoes i saw yesterday lol
5) LAUNDRY IS SOMETHING I NEED TO DO.
and
6) time to throw things away.

when my room is complete i will post pictures so you guys can see how good it looks finished..
so stay tuned.
not making any promises on when it will be finished lol .

so that's about it on my room..
just another part that adds to

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment