Monday, February 21, 2011

LETS CATCH YOU UP

OK...
so currently everything is dandy.

Work is work.. it neither here nor there but it pays the bills and keeps money in my pocket so it is all good.

My first month of being 21 has been great... i have had a blast even though alot of things havent changed being able to actually use my ID make it that much better lol ..

Love Life.. for the past month I have been dating/ getting to know some one..
so far so good..
yeah he is hella difficult some times...
and doesnt listen...
and does nothing i want him to do..
but i like it ..
completely different from anyone i have dated in the past... but so far im liking where things are going.

FAMILY
My mom is amazing, she is a nurse and also a latin ballroom dancer. She has the understanding and open mindedness that i truly admire.
My older brother is the same, yeah he bugs and all but when it comes down to it he is always there accepting and waiting with open arms.
My father... we dont speak of lol

FRIENDS,
THE HETERO's
amazing group that always makes me laugh we always have agreat time
the
HOMOS
LOL thats all i have to say lol ..

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment