Monday, February 21, 2011

THE BEGININGG

OK.. so lets start this off right .
My name is Jonathan.
to some i am GUS GUS
to others JON .
and if you know me as a make-up artist I take on BABY J  as appointed by an amazing women and friend..
SINCE this is going to be an out pouring of information, and everything that happens in my life.
My name will be the only legit name.
everyone else, i will change their names to keep their personal life well personal.

so now about me

as I said I am Jonathan .
I am 21
as a living i am a Make UP artist.
it is just what i do.

My friends. are crazy to say the least and no matter what we do, none of us can ever predict what will happen..

FAMILY i love and i am extremely close too ..

so lets get this going
THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment