Sunday, February 27, 2011

THE COCKY SIDE OF ME

So I know that I am not the best looking guy in the world.

neither do i think that i am ..
seriously

but at the same time i know i am not the ugliest
=]
and there are those times... those outfits where i know i look bomb

in addition to that.
i know that i am a great guy.
and at the end looks will fade.. but who you are as a person remains.
and my looks aren't fading soon
I mean I'm 21 look like I'm 15

my mother is 43 and look like she is in her early 30s
so i will look as good as i look for a while .
with he addition of not smoking and hardly drinking.
that makes me look even younger.

but with all that.. there are days that i am cocky..
and i am very cocky with certain things.


i know that i am genuine..
honest
and faithful
and those are rare qualities to truly find in a fag.

i know that i have my shit together..
and am always willing to help a friend.

i know when i have done bad and have no problem apologizing.

i personally have never had a problem pulling either..
guys or girls
and when i want someone i get them

and i love the way i look in the morning. lol
i swear
roman and i where talking about this..
MORNING IS MY TIME OF DAY lol

idk this is just a blog of talking non sense.. just for the hell of blogging i guess.
lets see what adventures i get myself in today

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment