Saturday, March 5, 2011

THIS ONE IS TO THE FRIENDS

In this blog post i am going to use everyone real names..
simply because i think this one is important..
so here we go

In No particular Order

Ashley, mamma you don't know how much it is that i love you and that i miss you . I am so proud of you for doing what you have, and raising my nephew on your own.. finding away to make it threw what ever obstacles come your way.

Jlynn, wow.. thats all i have to say.. yeah we get into it.. yeah. you scream at me.. yeah i scream at you. but honestly Jay i fucken love you . oh sooo much.. seriously.. i do.. you just get me. and you know what im thinking before. i am even thinking it.. some of the words of advice that you have given me still stick to me till this day.. you have seen me threw some really shitty times.. and idk.. i thank god that i have you by myside.

Elithabeth.. BITCH BITCH BITCH. your my BITCH. i think out of everyone you and I bump heads the most and i know that you are always looking out for me.. and always trying to watch my back.. i know that out of everyone.. i can call you no matter. what and that you will be there.. I AM SOO SORRY. for shit that has happened in the past and you know that i mean .. you have one of the sweetest hearts i think i have ever... seen .. I am so glad that you have found your Knight IN Shinning EMT uniform lol .. honestly cuz babe you deserve all the happiness in the world.. you really do. you know my fagget ass is ganna be there every step of the way.. bumps and all .

Louren... BABE i admire your strength sooo much.. i know that things havent been easy.. not just lately but for a while.. but you always seem so strong.. and i admire that so much.. you have this light to yo.. that is indescribable.. you just simply make me happy.. just by sitting with me in my garage.. i miss you soo much and hate how we havent been the same.. but i know you married . now.. i am happy you have B .. he grounds you.. and idk its a good thing.. i can see the love that is between both of you ..

MR AMARO. .. well gibby what can i say about.. your my soul sister lol ..
i know that we fight.. especially when your drunk.. but in all honesty.. your my brother..
you lived with me.. our conversations in the green room.. the fagalow hills.. walking the strip together when i think of you.. i just think of all these happy memories.. i am so thank full that i have been able to live them with you and so much more to go.. I HONESTLY LOVE YOU ... and when with you .. laughing is a must..

GIA PIA.... your more then just my daughter... your idk .. AMAZING...
alot of people dont know you as well as i do.. and its so sad.. people just see jorge.. the alki that is loud. dancing and making friends at a club..
but alot of people dont see Jorge the bestfriend..
the guy that drives in the middle of the night so i can sleep
the one that is there to calm me down.. when im about to loose it.
the guy that sits there.. and talks to me.. about real shit.. real talks..

JESSICA CARMEN ZUNO...
your one for the books.
you ambition , drive and strive for excellence is honorable..
it like your the youngest ..
but surpass all of us.. with sheer hunger to succeed.
but babe you need to slow down and enjoy today.. stop living in tomorrow..
your amazing.. with an amazing personality and an even better heart..
the past couple.. days.. i ve seen a side to you.. that takes me back to a real hard time..
and babe.. it hurts me sooo much to see you there..
because it makes it all so real.. i can feel you pain.
YOU ARE SOO MUCH BETTER THEN THIS..
and im so proud and just idk thankful to always have you in my corner..
like i told you. you have always been my personal cheerleader.. and you have always..
pushed me forward.. for that i am endlessly grateful

April..
I AM AMAZED by you and your family..
the kindness.
honestly i consider you guys family and you know that i would
give the shirt off my back to make sure
that you guys are ok.
words cant describe how much i love you ..
love your mom
your dad
your sister.
stop fucking around with all those dushe bags lol
THE COLOR IS GREEN

ART.. MY LITTLE HUNNI HUNNI BEE..
i love your ass.. you are simply just there .. when i need you and want you and even when i dont. and that is why i love you.
we have made it threw the test of time..
you gibby and I .. idk i think there is something there.. that simply cant be broken..

Alfredo/Melissa ..
BROTHER FROM ANOTHER MOTHER..
whether its mission to no where.
endless weho nights
crazy nights in your room
or you busting mission to pick me up ..
i love you brother..
we have both been there for each other..
when i have broken down in tears..
you are just there..
thank you..
im happy for where you are in your lilfe.. and i know that the only direction for  you is UP

BRYAN SILVA.. i love your beaner/ shaikra loving ass.
your the kind of friend.. that i dont have to see every day.. or talk to every other.. but when i do see you.. its amazing.. you saw me when i was my happiest..
then saddest and then normal..
and always been there making sure i didnt stay in the hole..

MRS BIANCA.. I AM SOO THANKFUL TO HAVE MET YOU..
you and i have kindred spirits. you are probably the one of the only good things that came out of that shit hole we called a school .. but i would go threw all the bullshit.. and all the attitudes. and everything a million times over.. if i were to know i would come out at the end with such an amazing person in my life as you.. you were there to hold me up when at times.. i felt as if i was too weak to hold myself. up..
you pulled me out of the gutter brushed me up and threw me back into the world and i dont think i can ever express how thankful i am for that..
LA CAPILLA. SEA FOOD PORT... and HAIR SHOWS.. I LOVE YOU

CARLA SEALS.. i dont give a fuck what anyone in the world has to say about you.. babe you DO YOU .. all the time.. and i admire your strength and your individuality .. you are one crazy ass hoe.. but together.. we are a force to be wrecking with.. i dont think i have anything negative to say about you... your home.. is like another home for me.. and with you i fell incredible..

Nani... i dont think anyone.. and i mean anyone. can compare to you.. WHY i dont know.. but in all honesty you on a different level.. we have this ability to be idk.. just amazing.. you bring out the best in me.. i can tell you anything.. and know that.. it stays there.. i know i can not talk to you in months.. but call you needing you and your Right there.. that regardless of your surroundings.. or anyone .. you still have my back.. I LOVE YOU NANI..

I KNOW THAT I DONT TELL YOU GUYS ALL THE TIME.. AND I KNOW I REALLY SHOULD BUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU .. IN YOUR OWN SPECIAL AND UNIQUE WAY. YOU KNOW THAT I AM THERE FOR ALL OF YOU IN YOUR OWN WAY.. AND THAT I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOU GUYS BACK..

WE ALL ALWAYS SECOND GUESS OURSELF..
BUT PLEASE .. DONT EVER FEEL LIKE YOUR LESS THEN PERFECT.
OR NOTHING.
CUZ TO ME YOU ARE ALL PERFECT...

I LOVE YOU

-Jonathan..

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

1 comment:

  1. OMG you just made me cry!! Damn and I here at work. I love you to my little Guatemalan! You're the best GBF ever!

    ReplyDelete