Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A LETTER TO PRINCESSS

There are a million things that come to my head when i think of you ..
and even more memories..

but i want to start this off by saying I AM SORRY.

In our relationship..
alot of shit went down..
but i want to apologize for always putting you first..
i know that sounds weird to say.. but its true.

i didnt take care of me and was always catering to you... and in tell i let myself goo
and became un happy.. which just brought on more stress..

im sorry for not taking the time to actually forgive you ..
and just being selfish and pushing it all to the back ..
bottling it.. up and then later throwing it in your face
because in all honesty you didnt deserve that..

i am sorry for not listening to you.. when you would tell me that you needed something..
and i dont mean a glass of water.. or something..
but when you truly needed something..
always thinking i knew best..

im sorry for going along for the ride..
not putting my foot down. and establishing.. a set rules and space..

i know that it all sounds prettty stupid..
and i know it proably now doesnt matter.
but i dont know why .
 i just felt as if it was importatnt to apologize..
because i now see how things were actually wrong..

you were right when you used to tell me that i would never admit  to my problems..
and for that i am also sorry
and now i see that..

today. i read threw all of our old emails and messages..

and i saw something.. that at the time.. i never saw..

i know that you really did honestly love me..
and that i have never doubted..
i know that there were things that you couldnt control.

and i saw how much it was that i loved you..

i also saw you fighting for space..
fightind screaming for me to hear. you..

and i didnt..

I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT!!!!


i dont know.. where things are right now..
and honestly i dont care. lol
i like the fact that your in my life..
and im ganan enjoy it.. and enjoy our time together..

but i want you to know..
the promises i made you are still true....

and i honestly do still love you ....
=/

and i want to say thank you ....
thank you for leaving me when you did..
in all honesty it was the best thing you could have done.at the time..
i had lost myself..
and now i found ME.. just as you  have found YOU

i have grown alot in this past year..
and have done alot..
im not the same boy that you dated..

but being there..
seeing you ..
and just in total the past 48 hours
have sent a whirl wind threw my head..

i just want you to know
I LOVE YOU  as i always have
IM PROUD OF YOU ..
IM SORRY
and
THANK YOU..
and holding you.. and things.. idk it just felt right..
you will always feel soo small to me..
and you know what i mean by that..

and with you i still feel like super man
you have this ability to bring out the best in me..

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment