Monday, May 16, 2011

THE LIFE I LIVE

after this weekend and everything that has happened..
i have been sitting here.. and thinking of everything..

all that i do ..
all that i don't do..
and really thinking about

THE LIFE THAT I LIVE..

and the changes that i really need to do for that .. I need to change alot.
and from here on out.. the changes are going to come out..

i know that there is always a time .. to change.
to grow up.

and as alot of people can tell you  i am mature for my age..
i don't  go out and get drunk every weekend.. i don't really even drink at that..

i don't do any drugs.
i don't sleep around..

all my friends would probably describe me as being the NICE GUY..
the one whom is always taking care of everyone..
making sure that everyone else is ok.. and
everyone else.. is having fun...

but i think some changes need to be made
=]

JUST SOMETHING IN

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment