Friday, May 6, 2011

CONFESSION



so i am blasting this song right now..
and  the first time  i heard this song. was because Hailey's comet told me to listen to it..
he told me it reminded him of me.. and reminded him of us...

i thought it would be a good song to put out there for those of you whom haven't heard it..
i believe this song is one that everyone can relate too..
you can always think of someone.. when this song comes on..

 i hope you enjoy it..

and on a  more person level i think it summarizes how i feel as of right now..
alot of my friends are always giving me shit or picking at me.. that i am always talking or getting to know someone.. going on dates.. so on and so fourth..
my cousin even went as far as to ask me what was wrong with me..
why i felt as if i always needed to be with someone..
why i couldn't be alone.. and just happy.

and this is what i believe..
i can not remember the movie at the moment but i just saw it recently.
where they said
love is a drug.
the strongest drug there is out there..
and you are always looking for your next fix.

i think that is it..
i am perfectly fine being alone..
and just being me..
i love the person that i am and that i have become.
and even though that there is still alot of room
for growth and improvement . i love my life as i stand right now.

but with that said..
i hate being alone.
i like the comfort of knowing that someone is there..
that i  can call on someone and they will answer..

just plain and simple..
i am in love
with being in love.

just more that adds to my
crazy mind.. of endless thoughts
and a maze of emotions..

ahhhhhh

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment