Thursday, April 28, 2011

to the end of no where

So if any of you know me well enough you guys know that one of the things that I love to do is drive, I love to jump in my car and take off drive to the end of no where, to where ever my mind or gas can take me.

While I drive its when I do most of my great thinkning, and when I'm sad mad or tjoughtfull driving is the only thing that can get me to set everything together.

Now the only problem is what do I do when I can't drive, when my wallet is empty and so is my tank???

So I am sitting here in my room, thinking. Only wishing that I could hop in my car and just drive, get ready because I have. A feeling that the next couple of installments will be random
Thoughfull saf, and all together crazy

But yet again it is just things that add to me
And even more soo they are the things that make up

THE CRAZY LIFE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment