Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OCTOBER RECAP

October recap

Well since I haven't really blogged in a while and in all hearted honestly I can't remember my life on the day to day basis I will do a complete recap of a month.

October was a crazy month,
To say the least

I made some amaZing new friends and lost some as well.

All in end I believe tht october was great and I did Alot of growing.

Well let's start it off at the beginig...
It started with vonnie living with me and god only knows the craziness that we got into together. Honestly some of the best laughs, and craziness have came out of that friendship lol.
Midnight food runs, Qvc nights and
Just being random.

There was a boy.... And he will actually have his own blog lol cuz there is Alot in my head when it comes to him. Lol
But threw him I met his cousin, who is hilarious and always such a good time. Who is such a sweet heart and my midnight crack head conversation.

I went bar hopping in Weho with the regular beatfriends Gibby and art but ir the first time Bryan and jose came too. Let's just say my credit card melted that night but it was a blast. Bryan for the first time went bar hopping so I jut hope that I made it a memorable one =]

I went to the escape from wonderland, I didn't get in until midnight and after it costing me and arm and a leg. And getting cussed out. Once I got in, it was amazing. The smile on his face when he saw me said it all. And in all honesty all that mattered was that he was having a good time.

Halloween, was just a headache and a half. All day it was as if god was telling me not to go out. My I'd went missing. I still went out had a good time. N then all he'll broke loose. But honestly it was good.

Friends that I believed to have been close too, and whom I believed to be dear friends came out to be nothing of the sort. I think I did some growing up in that sence.

And that was simply October....




THE CRAZY LIfE OF ME

No comments:

Post a Comment