Friday, June 3, 2011

THE GOOD GUY

ok i am soo sick and tired of always being the good guy.
i mean i  know
it is something that i have prided myself on,
being someone that is sincer
honest
loyal
genuwine.
and thoughtfull
i take care of my friends. and my family. and i make sure that everyone around me is ok.

but at the same time..
i dont want to be known as
JON
the good guy or the nice guy

in the past couple of weeks i have heard that sooo effing much
and in reality it bugs me.
i know that it shouldnt but it does.

there is alot more to me then just the nice guy
that is always taking care of everyone
or doing things for everyone.

idk... i just felt as if i could vent and just let things out  in the open ...

i hate the fact that i care so much.. about everyone... sometimes i just wish i could be selfish.


the crazy life of me

No comments:

Post a Comment